SalesRecruitmentGroup is looking for a (Junior) Business Development Consultant – TTS
TTS is a full-service provider for Performance Support and Corporate Learning and offers
innovative solutions in the IT environment.
As a leading technology firm in the field of HR consulting and corporate learning, They help customers across the globe implement their digital transformation.
We are looking for you to further expand the leading market position of TTS:
Your area of responsibility
As (a Junior) Business Development Consultant, you are jointly responsible for the software sales of the tts solution
portfolio. This ranges from software sales for digital learning and workplace performance
solutions to consulting services in the performance support environment and e-learning &
training projects. As the first point of contact on site at our customers in the Netherlands you
identify and structure requirements for learning and performance support and translate these
to software requirements. As part of a highly qualified team, you can immediately contribute
your know-how and develop professionally and personally – through learning on the job, as
well as in-service qualifications.
You are jointly responsible for:
- Acquisition of new customers by telemarketing support and lead management
- The entire sales cycle from contact initiation to customer-specific solution design and
- Active expansion and consolidation of existing customer relationships
- Participation in topic development (business development, marketing, strategy)
- Representation of tts at various events and trade fairs, online events.
You can inspire other people, you like to go the “extra mile” as a sales hero* for your goals
and you let yourself be measured by your success? Ideally, you have already gained
experience in software sales or service sales, but in any case you will.
The following points round off your profile:
- Successfully completed university studies with commercial and/or technical background
or comparable training
- Ideally, some professional experience in sales of software or services
- Readiness to travel
- Sense of responsibility, team spirit and assertiveness
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Fluent English in spoken and written
- You approach people and customers creatively and actively.
- Strong customer orientation, high reliability and care
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Professional central organization in Germany with a small sales and support team locally
with huge potential of growth.
- Regular events (summer party, Christmas party, winter sports week, etc.) and joint
activities outside office hours
- High degree of freedom for independent and self-organized work
- Fun at work and likeable, helpful colleagues
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar Dirk@salesrecruitmentgroup.nl