Site Blue 21
We are a global knowledge leader in researching, designing and realizing floating projects in delta cities world-wide
Vacancy Sales and Business Development
SalesRecruitmentGroup is looking for a experienced Sales Person for Blue 21
BLUE21, creating climate resilient floating projects with a positive social and ecological impact. They are a global knowledge leader in researching, designing and realizing floating projects in delta cities world-wide. Within their international and diverse team, a unique collaboration has been established between architects, urban designers, real estate experts, water managers, civil engineers and maritime engineers. The experts have a top academic level (MSc/PhD) and have graduated from world-leading universities.
This growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Sales Executive to develop and capitalize on the many growth opportunities in this quickly emerging global market. This means the challenge of your work will be developing the global market while commercializing concrete short-term opportunities at the same time.
We are searching for a professional who:
- Can quickly estimate if an opportunity or potential customer is worth investing time in. Who can on a strategic level.
- Has a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations in the field of niche markets and innovative businesses in interdisciplinary environments.
- Has the capacity to decide on a strategic level, advising the board on what decisions to make.
- Is internationally oriented and willing to travel occasionally.
- Converting international sales leads into profitable projects
- Achieving a 300k+ sales growth rate in two years
- Reporting directly to the board, providing sales projections to Finance director.
- Recognize, create and commercialize business opportunities in a B2B or B2G setting.
- Attract new clients and oversee the entire sales process from first contact, follow-up, exploring, negotiation, making proposals, closing the deal, after-sales and maintaining a fruitful relation.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks and foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors and clients.
- Vision on how subsidies can strengthen the sales values and competitive advantages of the newly developed products.
- Master’s degree and minimal 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Proven track record of success in international project development in urban/water/ real estate related businesses.
- Proven ability to convert international sales opportunities into concrete profitable projects in water related real estate/ urban development.
- Strong Commercial skills and the ability to recognize, create and utilize business opportunities in a B2B setting.
- Strong network in water related international real estate/ urban development.
- Ability to develop good social and working relationships with current and potential clients.
- Team player who also has the skills to work autonomously.
- Strong drive to make a sustainable impact on cities all over the world.
- Excellent leadership, networking, communication and negotiations skills, taking responsibility for personal results and achievements,
- Experience with different kinds of business models; consultancy (hourly payments), project development, research and development etc.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org