Inspiring solutions in life science and specialty chemicals.
Customer Development Manager
Extensive verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and English
SalesRecruitmentGroup is looking for a Customer Development Manager – Caldic Nederland
The Customer Development Manager ( CDM) Industrial Markets Netherlands will reinforce the Dutch sales team ‘Industrial Markets ‘ and contribute to the expansion of commercial sales activities with customers and prospects. The CDM Industrial markets will report directly to the Sales Leader.
- Accountable for profitability- and sales revenue- growth with existing customers and prospects
- Take ownership of strategies and targets that will lead to accelerated growth of customers in his assigned market segment: gain, valorize and share market insights
- Responsible for prices and quotation for own customer pool, including the promotion and sales of the whole Caldic offers.
- Responsible for elaborating and following of account planning for assigned key customers.
- Plan and forecast segment sales.
- Extensively reports market trends and sales activities through CRM: customer landscape- and battlefield- mapping, opportunity funnel management, account planning
Competencies /Knowledge/skills and experience
- Perseverance and result focus
- Customer centricity, insightful and desire to truly understand the customers’ need in order to assure inspiring solution propositions.
- Entrepreneurship and eagerness to learn
- Passionate about negotiating in a chemical environment
- Networking and market oriented
Knowledge/skills and experience
- Bachelor or master degree. The possession of a chemistry related certification is an advantage
- Passionate chemical commercial experience of 3 years is a clear plus
- Extensive verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Professional/technical expertise
- A multi-faceted challenge in a successful, multinational chemical distributor.
- A position in a team, working on Caldic’s strategic growth pillars.
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a stable company.
- Walking the talk ‘Because we care’ you’ll experience a warm onboarding period, guided by a Caldic buddy.
A growing salary package and extended package deal (laptop/smartphone for private use), a company car, yearly bonus plan depending on performance and result, a pension plan, discount on health insurance for you and your family, home-office budget.
- Self-development opportunities through Caldic’s internal job market as well as a wide range of training courses (You’ll take part in a 2-year learning journey in our Caldic Academy)
- A good work-life balance, including flexible working hours, 24 vacation days and homeworking
- Home-based position, sometimes present in Hemiksem (Antwerpen) or Rotterdam
Because we care, we touch the lives of hundreds of thousands of people every day. We inspire innovative and sustainable solutions in life science and specialty chemicals for the food, pharma, personal care and industrial markets of the world. Our solutions, carefully sourced and customized to exacting specifications whenever required, are backed by outstanding research & development, customer service, and technical & regulatory support, ensuring that they meet precisely determined needs at every stage of the value chain. Across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, our approximately 1200 employees go the extra mile day in, day out, to deliver value-add solutions for our customers. In our activities we embrace the principles of sustainability, designing products, services and processes with these in mind. From formulation to delivery, from ingredient to packing, from supplier to customer, we care about every detail of what we do. Because every detail is in our care.
Do you have what it takes to join this team? Send your CV and application letter to: Dirk van Lieshout