EyeOn provided a global insights platform where supply chain professionals and management can analyze data and key performance indicators
The SalesRecruitmentGroup is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious business development expert
Persistent. Passionate. Personable.
Is this you?
At EyeOn Planning Services they are on a mission to bring our forecasting & planning and data science expertise to the masses. As part of a large product drive they are considerably growing our Business Development team. The customers have told them that they have amazing products, but and now we need you to get this message into the hands of the key decision makers at our prospects, so they can experience it for themselves!
Would you like to join an international team of experts who are passionate about self-development, team spirit and valorizing data within supply chain planning and forecasting? Do their core values of independence, no nonsense attitude, perpetuating thought-leadership, exuding positive energy and a drive-to-deliver speak to your own values?
The ideal Business Developer for Planning Services is structured in their approach, highly KPI-driven, comfortable working autonomously and extremely interested in people and their challenges. You have an interest in understanding more about forecasting and planning, and how advanced analytics unlocks immense potential for the customers, and would love nothing more than to share these insights with prospects.
Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious business development expert the SalesRecruitmentGroup is looking for? If so, put your business development skills into practice and reach out to convince us!
In a world that is growing more and more complex and data driven, the EyeOn Planning Services team provides robust, recurring outsourced services focused on high quality forecasting, inventory optimization and actionable insights.
They offer their customers easy access to advanced data science models, run on a cutting-edge platform. The services are run by highly educated experts, specialized in the latest machine learning techniques, implementing industry best practices and optimizing business processes.
With Planning Services companies can take advantage of the best possible planning instantly, plugged-in to their existing planning tools.
Your role as a Business Developer in Planning Services
As Business Developer in Planning Services you are responsible for driving the growth and profitability of the company by identifying business opportunities and qualifying leads.
The ideal Business Developer for Planning Services is structured in their approach, highly KPI-driven, comfortable working autonomously and extremely interested in people and their challenges. You have an interest in understanding more about forecasting and planning, and how advanced analytics unlocks immense potential for our customers.
In your everyday work, you will be reaching out to potential customers in your assigned industry to pinpoint their challenges and growth drivers. You will be working closely with marketing, products and industry experts. After qualifying a lead, you will transfer the lead to a Key Account Manager to close the deal.
A key indicator for success in the Business Developer role is a growing number of new customers.
If you are a person who loves to establish a strategic customer relationship, to get to know their business and help them understand how to tackle their challenges by leveraging Planning Services, then this is the role for you.
At Planning Services you will get to work with the latest innovations, techniques, solutions and insights in the field of planning and forecasting. As believers in the future where data is the core and most decisions are made by machines, we are constantly developing ourselves and the techniques and methods we work.
To challenge you to do the same.
The core Planning Services team is located in Croy Castle, Aarle-Rixtel, near Eindhoven, The Netherlands, as part of our forecasting & planning knowledge center.
However, remote working from your home office, with regular visits to the office, is considered our new norm, so applications from all other locations where we have bases (Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, USA) are very welcome.
What is expected of you?
- Research target accounts, identify the key contacts and generate interest through multiple tactics including social selling, phone, email and events follow-up
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Leverage EyeOn internal and external training resources to develop and expand your business development skill set
- Work closely with Marketing and Industry Teams/KAMs to support execution of ABM (account-based marketing) campaigns
- Be a consistent generator of new, qualified leads to reach Planning Services goals by identifying the business priorities and challenges/needs of the inbound and outbound leads
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Planning Services/EyeOn offerings, products and industries
- Participate in and provide input for regular meetings with Marketing, Product and Business teams
- University degree in BA, supply chain management, industrial technology or a related discipline
- 2–5 years of experience in a customer facing role (B2B) with usage of digital sales tools (cold calling, social selling, email)
- Passionate about innovations, curious, positive and self-motivated
- Ability to stay focused and organized
- Persistent and disciplined in follow-up
- Interested in the big picture with great attention to details
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- The correct working visa
Why work for EyeOn?
- They invest a lot in making sure that you have ample opportunities to get to know your colleagues and feel connected to the company e.g. twice yearly company-wide internal Product Inspiration Days, company barbecues, (online) social events, cross-team training sessions.
- Your physical and mental well-being is a top priority. A healthy work/life balance: At EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important than your work. You are encouraged to pay attention to your work/life balance by your team lead and a dedicated coach/mentor.
- You’ll be working for a company that cares about society.
- The assignments EyeOn get are often things that our customers, typically large multinationals, can’t do themselves.
This means the projects are usually challenging – but in a good way – as you can lean on years of EyeOn experience and expertise to find your way through.
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science and a no-nonsense approach to applying it. This leads to plenty of sparring on solutions and some enjoyable and provocative debate on best practices.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we facilitate you in achieving your ambitions. Offering a broad range of career direction.
- A fun work environment offering numerous opportunities to connect with colleagues at company events, over lunch or over a game of table-football.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- An environment that nurtures your passion for business development, data science and supply chain and enables your growth to build your CV in these areas.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential
You can send your applications to Dirk van Lieshout via Button: Solliciteer
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com