We are Measuremen, we gather data about the work environment, which we transform into insights, and provide organisations with the knowledge to support their workplace strategy. We identify patterns in usage and behaviour to make informed decisions faster with data that provides a comprehensive view of your workplace.
We do this with a team of ambitious people from our headquarters in Amsterdam, London, Paris and Sydney. We are a fast growing Scale Up and have many more countries on our wish list.
As a Senior Sales Executive, it is your mission to acquire market share in the France by having close contact with prospects and customers about their needs and wishes. You work together with Junior Sales Executives and the Operations Team to accomplish your mission. You are responsible for the entire sales process in the A and B segment; from first contact with a prospect, until closing the deal and providing a good after-sales service. We also expect you to coach the Junior Sales Executive how to conduct market research and do acquisition, so he/she can learn from you.
What we offer:
- A flat Scale Up in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities;
- Your work is visible and matters;
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes;
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Commercial education or similar field;
- 3 to 5 years minimum relevant work experience;
- Dedication to the team and the drive to accomplish your mission.
You are buzzing with ideas and can directly convert ideas into plans and leads. You are ambitious, persistent and a strong communicator. Furthermore, you have a broad network in Real Estate and Facilities. You enjoy challenges, you are goal oriented and participate proactively in improving our sales processes.
Are you the perfect candidate?